Keynote Panel Discussion: Rethinking Your Workforce And Culture During Periods Of Unprecedented Disruption
26 Apr 2023
- What does a successful hybrid or work from home strategy look like in retail and how can technology help this?
- How can you reposition your culture to maximise workforce motivation, innovation and happiness in times of uncertainty?
- How can you create supportive working environments to inspire colleagues during times of disruption?
- Which new recruitment methods and technologies offer the best results in the face of the recruitment crisis?
- How are key job descriptions in retail changing to reflect the current period of disruption?
- How can you approach workforce retention, benefits and reward in the face of the cost-ofliving crisis?
- What does quiet quitting look like in retail and how should you respond to it?
- How can you respond to the lack of European workers due to Brexit?
- How is the gig economy changing how retail workforce are being hired and how can technology help?
- What does work-life balance look like in the 2023 retail industry and how can leaders deliver it?
- How can retail improve its reputation as an attractive longer-term career choice?