Panel Discussion: Social Purpose Is Good For Business – Unpacking The S Of ESG Within Your Payments And Checkout Strategy
27 Apr 2023
- How are retailers responding to ESG demands in 2023 and how has this developed over the last three years of disruption and the current cost of living crisis
- What does an effective social purpose strategy look like for a retailer and what is your organisation doing in this space?
- Why should retailers approach social purpose within their payments and checkout strategy and what does a good implementation look like?
- How does micro donations enablement fit into your businesses social purpose agenda
- What impact have you seen of your micro-donations on the communities they serve, your customers and on your workforce?
- How will social purpose evolve over the next three years within retail payments and checkout and what can retailers do today to prepare?
SpeakersAlison Hutchinson CBE, CEO Pennies, NED, LV + Senior Independent Director - Pennies, DFS plc, Foresight Group Holdings and Yorkshire Building Society