Sustainability Beyond Carbon Footprint: How A Positive Socio-Economic Impact Can Increase A Retailer or Brand’s Perceived Value
27 Apr 2023
- How are retailers and brands striving to create a positive impact on society and the economy within the communities they operate in ?
- What are the methods and metrics retailers and brands use to evaluate the success and impact of their initiatives on the well-being of their communities?
- How can retailers and brands best ensure their production chains are aligned with a socially responsible strategy?
- In what ways can retailers and brands effectively communicate their sustainability initiatives to consumers?
How important is a social impact to consumers versus other factors like quality and price when making purchasing decisions?
- What factors determine whether or not consumers are willing to pay a premium price for a product because of its association with a socially responsible brand?
- How can retailers and brands measure the success of its social impact initiatives in terms of consumer perception and behaviour?