We're sorry, but we couldn't find any results that match your search criteria. Please try again with different keywords or filters.
Theatre A3 mins
Theatre A30 mins
- Who’s in control of your decision-making when it comes to purchases?
- How much algorithmic influencing is too much?
- Should we ever attempt to dissuade a customer from making a purchase based on what we know about them?
- In this session we’ll explore the “good vs. evil” of technology as it applies to customer interactions
Fireside Chat Interview: How Can Retailers Maximize Customer Retention When Customers Are Being More Cautious In Their Spending Habits?Theatre A20 mins
- What are the best ways to measure customer retention?
- How can retailers benchmark whether they are good at retaining customers?
- What key strategies should retailers be using to maximise customer retention when they are being more cautious in spending money?
- How should retailers re-evaluate their pricing strategy to keep customer coming back?
- Which technologies offer the best ROI in driving customer retention in a challenging economy?
- Which new marketing techniques are becoming increasingly important for customer retention?
- How should retailers rethink their loyalty programmes to reflect the current economy?
Theatre A30 mins
- Reviewing which social channels offer you the most benefit in 2023 and capitalising on the right ones to get first mover advantage
- Awareness of people buying from people - in-house and third-party brand influencers
- Assessing how user-generated organic content, made fast and using native tech, can be used to enrich your communities
- Agile engagement with new trends to influence your content and social strategies
- Building in-house tech and data to optimise content, and to convert and retain attention in your own ecosystem
- Understanding how to offer your users and community continued added value - putting them first always
Presentation: Sales, Speedy Service And Six-Month ROI – Furniture Village’s ‘Outrageously Good’ Omnichannel Customer ExperienceTheatre A30 mins
- Building a business case for omnichannel technology
- Understanding why customers and colleagues should be at the heart of every development
- Transforming your business through faster sales, increased revenue and better-performing store associates
- Achieving ROI and transaction time in record time
- Ensuring customers can complete purchases anytime, anywhere, with full, accurate sales attribution
Afternoon Keynote Fireside Chat: Boosting Customer Engagement Through Taking A More Omnichannel Approach To InvestmentTheatre A30 mins
- Where should retailers start when building an omnichannel strategy for the customer at every touchpoint?
- What are the key drivers to boost customer engagement in the bricks and mortar environment vs virtual channels?
- Which technologies, platforms or areas of the business should retailers be focusing their investment on?
- How can retailers get the balance right between personalization and great customer experience?
- How can retailers avoid turning the customer off with excessive personalization?
- What will omnichannel personalization look like in three years and what can retailers do today to prepare?
- What does the competitive landscape look like and how would retailers stay ahead?
Theatre A30 mins
- Evaluating which experiences will delight your shoppers
- Leveraging your brand's DNA to drive meaningful experience and competitive advantage
- Driving engagement and wallet share by ensuring your stores offer an immersive experience
- Assessing which store technologies will delight customers and offer a return on investment
- Establishing best practice and measuring the quality of your in-store customer experience
Fireside Chat: Are You Looking For Love ? Improving Consumer Experience Using Mobile Apps- The Gen Z Perspective!Theatre A30 mins
- What matters most in the customer experience when using mobile apps?
- What would make a Gen Z consumer obsess over a retailer’s mobile app and why?
- What gamification aspects do the Gen Z enjoy the most and what can retailers learn from this?
- Why do Gen Z love the consumer experience with reality tv apps and what can retailers learn from this ?
- What consumer experience is missing from retailer apps and how can retailers best fill the gap ?
- How can retailers create loyalty and repeat purchasing behaviour through their mobile apps?
- Why do some consumers disengage with a mobile apps and what can retailers do to prevent this?
- How do different genders respond differently to mobile apps and customer experience?
- How will retail mobile apps evolve over the next three years and what should retailers be doing today to stay ahead of the pack?
Keynote Panel Discussion: Unlocking The Value Of Your Data To Drive Real Insight And Customer LoyaltyTheatre A45 mins
- How can retailers harness data to improve the customer proposition and add business value?
- How can retailers combine all their data to achieve a deeper understanding of their customers?
- How can data be used more effectively for personalisation and customer experience?
- How can retailers move effectively from data management to achieving real insight for intelligent decision making?
- How far should retailers go to clean their data?
- What are the simple steps retailers can take to assess vulnerability of their data?
- How can retailers build up customer data platforms more efficiently?
- Which technologies offer retailers the best ROI when managing their data?