Afternoon Fireside Chat: In Conversation With Lucas London, CEO & Co-Founder, Lick
- What does leadership and internal culture look like in a fast-growing start-up?
- Lick was started during a global pandemic. What was that experience like for both you and your employees and what key lessons did you learn?
- What does sustainability mean for Lick and what advice would you give other retailers wanting to become more sustainable?
- Lick has recently changed its model from direct to consumer to multichannel. What has this journey looked like and how do you think it will develop?
- Retailers are increasingly looking to bring the online experience into the store environment. What does that look like for Lick and how are customers reacting?
- You’ve very quickly created a brand the meets customer needs. What role has social media played in building the Lick brand?
- The Lick About Us page mentions “community as our driving force” and “create a people-powered decorating movement”. How has Lick achieved these goals?