Your search returned no results
Headline Theatre7 mins
Headline Theatre3 mins
Sponsored by :
Opening Keynote : Retail Leadership: Which New Leadership Strategies Should Retailers Focus On To Drive Market Share In 2022?Headline Theatre30 mins
- Evaluating how retail leadership has evolved over the last two years
- Understanding the key qualities required to thrive in the face of uncertainty
- Creating a highly engaging company culture
- Ensuring laser focus on growth, profit and market share
- Predicting where retail is headed in the short term and adapting your leadership strategy accordingly
Fireside Chat Interview : What The Secret Leaders Podcast Has Taught Me About Retail Leadership, Culture And Building A Successful PureplayHeadline Theatre20 mins
- Can you give everyone a quick overview of what the Secret Leaders podcast is, and which retailers have featured on it?
- What key lessons has the podcast taught you about successful leadership both within retail and in other sectors?
- What are the key leadership mistakes your interviewees have made that you’d advise retailers to watch out for in their leadership style?
- What have you learnt from the podcast about creating the right culture for a successful business?
- How can retail leaders maintain the right culture whilst embracing the trend towards work from home?
- Can you give everyone a quick overview of your eCommerce business Heights and why you chose a subscription model?
- How important has the influencer marketing been to the success of Heights?
- How would you describe your leadership style and the culture at Heights and how has it been impacted by your podcast interviewees?
Headline Theatre30 mins
- Why a meaningful wellbeing strategy is crucial for today’s people leaders
- Evaluating the direct impact employee wellbeing has on the success of retail
- How to build the foundations to create a thriving, happy workforce
- Understanding how upskilling retail leaders in mental health issues is key
- Avoiding the key mistakes retailers can make with their approach to wellbeing
- How retailers can build on the progress they’ve made in wellbeing for the future
Headline Theatre30 mins
- Understanding how sustainability is impacting shoppers’ behaviour and how it impacts a retailer’s business
- Evaluating what an effective sustainability strategy looks like in the retail sector and how retailers can navigate it
- Assessing how to implement a sustainability strategy and achieve companywide buy-in
Headline Theatre5 mins
Headline Theatre30 mins
- For those who are not familiar with Gener8, can you give us a quick summary of the company, your business model and what has been achieved to date?
- Tinie,-Sam’s pitch on Dragon’s Den was described by the Dragons as the best pitch ever and secured investment from three Dragons. What made you want to invest in Gener8 and become a partner in the business?
- You’ve mentioned in the past that your current aim is to turn Gener8 into a £1 Billion business by 2030. How do you plan to achieve that?
- Tinie- How have you diversified in business to thrive during the pandemic?
- Gener8 went viral during the pandemic. How has this explosive growth impacted building your team and leading its culture?
- Gener8 is a new, disruptive technology innovation for consumers to easily make money online. What other new innovations do you think retailers should take the most notice of in the next 18 months?
- Tinie- you’ve recently been quoted as saying NFTS can free musicians from slavery. What did you mean by that and what are the wider implications of NFTs for the eCommerce industry?
- Sam-You are currently advising the government on data and privacy. How do think things will develop and what does that mean for retail in general and retail marketing?
- How will Google's plan to ban 3rd party cookies by the end of 2023 will impact Gener8?
- Open to the audience for questions
Case Study : Using Effective Internal Communications To Unite Global Employees Around Your Values, Culture, Brand And DNAHeadline Theatre30 mins
- Understanding how to foster an engaging retail culture through effective internal communications
- Uniting global employees around the same values and goals to drive productivity and success
- Establishing best practices of bridging the physical and mental distance between headquarters and a global stores network
- Evaluating how to ensure global employees truly understand your company brand and DNA
Case Study : The Need For Speed : Enhancing Omnichannel Retail Through Prioritising A Culture Of Organisational AgilityHeadline Theatre30 mins
- Evaluating the technology, tools and culture that help retailers become faster and more flexible
- Bridging the gap between technology and people to implement a new agile way of working
- Understanding the fresh thinking, challenges, risks and compromises of prioritising organisational agility
- Aligning people, technology and finance under a common objective to enhance the omnichannel experience.
- Assessing the business, technology and customer benefits for retailers who want to deliver Unified Commerce and omnichannel solutions in store themselves.
Headline Theatre45 mins
The moderator will ask some of the following questions as well as asking the audience to offer some questions of their own :
- Which new technological innovations will have the most impact on retail by 2025?
- What will the relationship between stores, online and omnichannel look like in three years' time?
- How will customer expectations and customer experiences change by 2025?
- What will customer delivery look like in three years' time?
- How will retailers attract customers to their stores in three years’ time and how will the role of the store evolve over that time.
- What role will the metaverse play in retail by 2025?
- How will job descriptions develop within retail by 2025?
- What changes will we see in payments in three years’ time?
Headline Theatre10 mins