Afternoon Keynote Fireside Chat With: Tinie and Sam Jones
26 Apr 2022
- For those who are not familiar with Gener8, can you give us a quick summary of the company, your business model and what has been achieved to date?
- Tinie,-Sam’s pitch on Dragon’s Den was described by the Dragons as the best pitch ever and secured investment from three Dragons. What made you want to invest in Gener8 and become a partner in the business?
- You’ve mentioned in the past that your current aim is to turn Gener8 into a £1 Billion business by 2030. How do you plan to achieve that?
- Tinie- How have you diversified in business to thrive during the pandemic?
- Gener8 went viral during the pandemic. How has this explosive growth impacted building your team and leading its culture?
- Gener8 is a new, disruptive technology innovation for consumers to easily make money online. What other new innovations do you think retailers should take the most notice of in the next 18 months?
- Tinie- you’ve recently been quoted as saying NFTS can free musicians from slavery. What did you mean by that and what are the wider implications of NFTs for the eCommerce industry?
- Sam-You are currently advising the government on data and privacy. How do think things will develop and what does that mean for retail in general and retail marketing?
- How will Google's plan to ban 3rd party cookies by the end of 2023 will impact Gener8?
- Open to the audience for questions