Panel Discussion : Driving Down Costs And Building Customer Loyalty Through Migrating From Cards To Open Banking Payments
27 Apr 2022
- What are the key benefits of Open Banking Payments, and when will they become a real option for consumers?
- What are the key open banking use cases in the market today and how will this develop over the next two years?
- What is blocking Payment Information Service within mainstream retail and how can integration and adoption be best supported?
- How can retailers best ensure their customers choose open banking as a payment method?
- What value does the approval by the CMA of variable recurring payments bring to the consumer and the retailer?
- How can retailers consolidate payment options and payment providers to optimise costs and maximise customer choice?