Fireside Chat Interview: Leveraging Payments To Drive Authentic Purpose In Business For Colleagues, Customers And Communities
27 Apr 2022
- What are the key drivers and risks for putting purpose at the heart of business from a colleague, customer and brand perspective?
- Given the very real challenges on society with rising costs in supply chain for retailers and increased prices for consumer ….is this being put on hold for a while or how are businesses responding ?
- There has been an increased focus on ESG from shareholders – which of the E, S or G are companies really focused on – is it not all about the impact of climate change?
- Can you highlight for those who don’t know, what the Pennies charity does and how retailers can leverage existing payment systems to support delivery of authentic purpose in action?
- What are the real benefits that micro donations offer to retailers, charities and technology partners?
- Have micro-donations been used to support the humanitarian relief efforts fall out from Ukraine crisis? Who decides ? How long would it take to change charities?
- What are the multichannel considerations when leveraging micro donations?
- Is 2022 a tipping point for micro-donations and what should the retail sector be doing today to prepare themselves for the ongoing landscape change?