Keynote Panel Discussion : Building An Effective Delivery Strategy To Respond To Ever-Increasing Customer Expectations
27 Apr 2022
The moderator will ask some of the following questions as well as asking the audience to offer some questions of their own :
- What are customers’ expectations from delivery in 2022?
- How can retailers and delivery companies best manage their relationship to maximise efficiencies and reduce friction?
- Which new delivery options should retailers be paying most attention to and which new ones are coming down the track?
- How seriously should retailers be taking robots and drones as an effective mode of delivery?
- How will fulfilment by Amazon develop by 2025?
- How can retailers best keep the costs of delivery at acceptable levels but still meet their customers’ lofty expectations?
- How can retailers decide on what to charge for delivery in a demanding marketplace?
- How will acceptable delivery timescales change over the next three years?
- What best practices should retailers adopt to maximise sustainability with their delivery strategies?
- How should retailers best communicate with their customers throughout the delivery process?