EcoStruxtureTM Facility Advisor drives excellence
With access to EcoStruxure Facility Advisor services, you optimise your buildings and investment portfolios. Make timely and informed decisions to reduce costs and boost building performance. By detecting usage deviations, unlocking energy footprints and benefitting from recommendations backed by Schneider Electric experts, you gain greater insights and efficiency.
Gain your insights into the energy performance of buildings and entire campuses with our web portal:
- Monitor power demand, energy production and consumption continuously.
- Make multi-site comparisons, visualise tendencies and aggregate consumption levels.
- Receive alerts when abnormalities are detected to avoid penalties and extra expenses.
- Set targets, allocate costs and rate your buildings' efficiency with local energy standards.
- View monthly scorecards with key performance indicators on electrical, gas and water consumption.
Strengthen your expertise with access to advanced analytics and reports. Get early alerts to detect abnormal consumptions or identify root-causes before they lead to extra expenses.
With a subscription to EcoStruxure Facility Advisor, you'll be able to monitor pertinent data including:
- Daily baseload level to track the minimum amount of energy your building uses to power systems 24/7.
- Weekly building signature to detect abnormal consumption in correlation with the effect of outside air temperature.
- Energy intensity maps to identify abnormal operations and repetitive consumptions quickly.
Gain peace of mind knowing your services are backed by Schneider Electric experts.
With EcoStruxure Facility Advisor, our team of experts will provide you with:
- Synthesised data analyses in semi-annual performance reports with recommended actions and deployment proposals to make more informed data-based decisions and increase savings.
- Proactive support via our Connected Services Hub to review alert notifications, evaluate performance data and outline objectives to reduce cost and waste.