LAVA’s eSynC-F and nSynC-F Fast-Charging Adapters can turbo charge your tablet installation
LAVA Computer MFG. Inc. is proud to unveil its new fast-charging SimulCharge adapters for select USB-C mobile devices. They are ideal for tablets that need to be used when docked and when on-the-move. They also work well with premium devices with larger screens that often need that extra voltage to be powered properly.
LAVA’s eSynC-F and nSynC-F fast-charging adapters provide tablets and smartphones with 9-volt charging and access to data at the same time. In addition, the eSynC-F adapters use LAVA’s RBM Technology that provides the tablet with 24/7 battery protection, extending the lifespan of the device up to 6+ years. When it comes to power and network connection, the eSynC-F and nSynC-F PoE adapters provide both over the same Ethernet cable which is also equipped with Ethernet recovery, meant to re-establish a dropped wired network connection.
“With a LAVA fast-charging adapter, your tablet can serve multiple purposes,” noted Rostyk Wynnyckyj, Technical Sales Engineer. “You can use the tablet for events management, where it’s connected to peripherals, such as a card reader or a ticket scanner so staff can sell merchandise or food and beverages, or check tickets at the entrance. If needed, the tablet can be taken off the charger and be used as a on-the-go tool, running off a charged and ready to go battery.”
With PoE technology, users can charge the tablet up to 328ft (100m) away from the PoE-capable network switch. Meanwhile, LAVA’s non-PoE adapters feature voltage converters that can take a DC power input of 12-36 volts and step it down to 9 volts or 5 volts for the tablet. These adapters can also be used in vehicles and other systems with 12- and 24-volt electrical systems. Adding USB-A ports will further enhance the tablet’s capabilities through peripherals such as scanners, card readers and more.
The eSynC-F and nSynC-F fast-charging adapters are available in a variety of port configurations, providing access to USB peripherals, Ethernet and more:
- eSynC-vc3U-F: Includes RBM Technology, DC-DC voltage converter and 3x USB-A ports
- eSynC-vcE-F: Includes RBM Technology, DC-DC voltage converter and Ethernet
- eSynC-PE-F: Includes RBM Technology, Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Ethernet
- eSynC-vc2UE-F: Includes RBM Technology, DC-DC voltage converter, 2 USB ports and Ethernet
- eSynC-P2UE-F: Includes RBM Technology, Power over Ethernet (PoE), Ethernet and 2x USB-A ports
- nSynC-vc3U-F: Includes DC-DC voltage converter and 3x USB-A ports
- nSynC-vcE-F: Includes DC-DC voltage converter and Ethernet
- nSynC-PE-F: Includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Ethernet
- nSynC-vc2UE-F: Includes DC-DC voltage converter, 2 USB ports and Ethernet
- nSynC-P2UE-F: Includes Power over Ethernet (PoE), Ethernet and 2x USB-A ports
“We’re excited for customers to take advantage of these new adapters,” says Roman Wynnyckyj, LAVA founder and CEO. “We know they can be a great addition to any tablet installation, whether it is a smaller or a more advanced setup.”
For further details about each adapter, including spec, product and feature sheets, please visit LAVA’s eSynC-F and nSynC-F fast charging adapter pages.