31 Mar 2022
Sustainability Strategy 2021-2025
Schneider Electric has ranked as the world’s “#1 Most Sustainable Corporation” in the Corporate Knights Global 100 Index for 2021. We are ready to bridge progress and sustainability for all.
The new Schneider Sustainability Impact (SSI) program spans 2021-2025 and amounts to a significant acceleration of previous targets. The SSI is built on six long-term commitments, as set forth in the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
The 6 Commitments:
- Act for a climate-positive world
- Be efficient with resources
- Live up to its principles of trust
- Create equal opportunities
- Harness the power of all generations
- Empower local communities
Eleven concrete targets, deliverable by 2025, underpin these commitments. And, for the first time, leaders of the more than 100 markets in which Schneider Electric operates will set local targets to address the grassroots-level needs of their communities.