E102 Series Enterprise Router | Connects remote workers for Small Office/Home Office using a dedicated secure network
The portable router includes full-featured routing, security, traffic shaping, and Wi-Fi, making it easy to establish a secure, dedicated connection to the headquarters or the Internet to access crucial business applications.
The cloud-based management with NetCloud Service helps rapidly deploy the E102 router without IT staff onsite. From a central location, dynamically define and apply policies, troubleshoot, as well as access at-a-glance status, insights, reports, and analytics dashboards.
Use NetCloud to optimize routing, VPN, SD-WAN, and security capabilities on the E102 router. The E102 router provides reliable LTE, secure connections to the Internet or though VPN support, LAN switching, and Wi-Fi 5 to enable comprehensive, all-in-one office network in a portable form factor.
Maintain the organizational security and compliance profile through stateful zone-based and application-aware firewall, unified threat management, and Wi-Fi security. Leverage GPS capabilities to locate the position of the equipment and enhance asset tracking detail.
Cradlepoint NetCloud Service with the E102 router provides everything needed to connect the remote worker to their corporate applications and services they need most from virtually any location.
- Extend a dedicated office network to critical remote employees without compromising security or reliability
- Use zero-touch deployment with preconfigured router and pre-inserted SIM to speed installation
- Integrate into existing networks with standards-based dynamic routing, traffic-shaping, security, and VPN tunnel support
- Define policies through centralized, cloud-based management for easy deployment at scale
- Segment and isolate work assets from household network and devices
- Dedicated cellular network ensures reliable connection