Case Study : Using RFID To Improve Stock Integrity And Maximise Sales Opportunities In A Complex Omnichannel Market
27 Apr 2022
- Evaluating key uses of RFID that will drive stock integrity and allow retailers to maximize sales opportunities across all channels
- Assessing which uses may offer the best ROI for stock integrity
- The do’s and don’ts of using RFID in a complex store environment
- Placing the omnichannel customer at the heart of the retailer’s stock strategy
- What could the future hold for RFID in Retail?
SpeakersRichard Jenkins, Head of Loss Prevention Strategy & Projects, Central Store Operations - Marks & Spencer